The SWC32POE-GIGA is a POE switch with 24 Ethernet ports and 4 combo ports that support both Ethernet and optical fiber connections. It has a switch capacity of 56Gbps and can provide up to 30W of power per port. It supports IEEE standards and has surge and electrostatic protection. The operating environment ranges from -10℃ to 55℃ with a humidity range of 5~95%. It has a black color, weighs 4.5kg, and has a MTBF of >50,000h.
- Power supply: AC 100~240V, device power consumption <15W, POE power supply <500W
- Network ports: 24x 10/100/1000 BASE-T RJ45 Auto-MDI/MDI-X ports, 4x Gigabit TP/SFP combo ports
- Transmission distance: 0~100m for Ethernet ports, varies for SFPs
- POE agreement: IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet
- POE power supply mode: End-span method, each port ≤30W, whole device <500W
- Network switch specification: supports various IEEE standards, store-and-forward swap mode, switch capacity of 56Gbps, MAC address list of 8K
- Protection level: surge immunity level 3, electrostatic protection level 3
- Operating environment: temperature range of -10℃ to 55℃, storage temperature range of -40℃ to 85℃, humidity range of 5~95%
- Mechanical attributes: dimensions of 440mm×290mm×45mm, black color, weight of 4.5kg
- Reliability: mean time between failures (MTBF) of >50,000h.